Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!
Neo Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax - Page 2 Empty Re: *COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax

Post by ixTokiDoki Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:36 pm

As the strange boy teleported out of her sight, Mia was left clueless. Suddenly, she was teleported to where Neohax was, there teleportation device effecting her because she was in-range. Mia looked around, as she was still clueless. Then she had noticed a female human, seeming to be much older than the boy she was following.....

The boy. Mia's mind echoed, as her eyes widened at the boy.

---

Jen was suprised at the sudden appearance of Neohax, whom Newbie had mentioned of while they were trying to find him. When they were teleported back at the tent, Jen growled at Edd, pulling him up by his shirt collar.

"OI!! What was that?!" Jen growled even more, just extremely annoyed at the fact that the person they were looking for disappeared, just like that. "Technology and their friggin' failures...." Jen mumbled with a frown, as she stomped out of the tent.
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

NeoPoints : 0

Back to top Go down

*COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax - Page 2 Empty Re: *COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax

Post by Neohax Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Neohax was still fighting one of Max's Evil Army but he was getting tired and out-numbered and he Heard ZXero's Voice. he saw half of the army dead when ZXero used his ultimate move. "ZXero, what the hell are you doing here?" "i'm here to help you. come on! you take care of these guys, i'll find Max's Control Room and shut down the Lazer and Land the Death Ship." "Alright."
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

http://epicneotown.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesomeone836 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 pm

While Awesomeone was gonna go check out what the shaking was.He was teleported to some random part of Max's Death Ship."....What the Firetruck?"

Last edited by Awesomeone836 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Fail)
Awesomeone836
Awesomeone836
Ultimate Spaceman
Ultimate Spaceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

"HOLD ON, WE'RE GONNA LAND THIS DAMN THING." as ZXero was Going up to the Sky, he pressed the Self-Destruct button and ran "Neo, let's get the hell outta here, the ship is gonna explode in 5 minutes!" "But all the Doors are blocked!" "Shit... You're on your own." then ZXero Disappeared. "Damnit. looks like i'll have to find my way out of this piece of contraption." "Oh Hello my furry friend" "You!" "That's right, i've blocked all the exits and made the ship indestructible, now you can die so nobody can find you! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" "You Cruel Bastard!" "Anyway, i have to go now, à bientôt mon petit ami" and Max Disappeared. "Looks like it's time to find a way out of here." So Neohax found a grate and gets in. he got out in time. But how will Awesomeone836 Escape?

Then Neohax fell down into Max's Base Enterance. "This must be where the lazer is firing, maybe if i had those rainbowed diamonds, i MIGHT be able to stop it." so Neohax went to go find those Rainbowed Diamonds.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesomeone836 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:57 pm

The Lights in the ship starts flashing red"Aw Crap!" Starts trying to find a way out of the ship and is Running through a bunch of hallways

Last edited by Awesomeone836 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't read last post LOL)
Awesomeone836
Awesomeone836
Ultimate Spaceman
Ultimate Spaceman

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Mia watched the quick turn of events happen right before her eyes. They were quite easy to understand. But easily due to her stealth abilities, she followed Neohax without him taking notice to any of it. Humans need to know how to tell when someone is following them... Mia thought, with a mental sigh of disappointment within these humans.

Mia had jumped on top of Neohax. "You! Human boy!" Mia yelled, getting Neohax's attention.

"What're you doing?"

---

Jen glared, staring at the white and sky blue wolf on top of Neohax. She was the one who asked 'What're you doing?' at the wolf in particular. The wolf had gotten off of Neohax, as Jen and the wolf seemed to be connected through eyes. A smile appeared on Jen's lips.

"Neohax, my name is Jen." Jen introduced herself. "What're you doing?" Jen repeated, but this time the question was aimed at Neohax.
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

ixTokiDoki wrote:Mia watched the quick turn of events happen right before her eyes. They were quite easy to understand. But easily due to her stealth abilities, she followed Neohax without him taking notice to any of it. Humans need to know how to tell when someone is following them... Mia thought, with a mental sigh of disappointment within these humans.

Mia had jumped on top of Neohax. "You! Human boy!" Mia yelled, getting Neohax's attention.

"What're you doing?"

---

Jen glared, staring at the white and sky blue wolf on top of Neohax. She was the one who asked 'What're you doing?' at the wolf in particular. The wolf had gotten off of Neohax, as Jen and the wolf seemed to be connected through eyes. A smile appeared on Jen's lips.

"Neohax, my name is Jen." Jen introduced herself. "What're you doing?" Jen repeated, but this time the question was aimed at Neohax.
*sigh* ok, i was trying to
Spoiler:
*gasps for air* is that enough info so i can go and get the rainbowed diamonds?

Last edited by Neohax on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesomeone836 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 am

Awesomeone found a escape pod and he dived in pressing the launch button
Awesomeone836
Awesomeone836
Ultimate Spaceman
Ultimate Spaceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 pm

After Neohax Explained everything, it was too late, the lazer was fired and Neohax wasn't fast enough. "No!!! i got to get to Neotown fa-" but before he could go to Neotown, it instead created a subspace. it was growing, and the whole world was becoming dark. "oh son of a bi-" he heard a horn beep. he notice his friends we're there. "Get in! we don't have much time!" so everyone got in, everyone but Neohax, so Newbie drove without Neohax and Neohax tried to catch up. "WAIT!!!!!! YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!" so he notice the dark explosion got bigger and faster. "*sigh* this might not end very well..." so Neohax quickly ran very fast to catch up to the Jeep.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 pm

but alas, the explosion became even more bigger and faster. everyone got suck into the darkness. and nobody escaped it.

"Ugh... where... where am i...? why is it so... Dark...?" Neohax woke up being in the world of darkness. Oh no, the lazer's second activation, if that second lazer is shot, everything and the known universe will be completely gone forever! if only i had those rainbowed diamonds..." then he realized something wait a minute, Rainbowed Diamonds glow, so if they're in Darkness, then that means... Neohax saw all the shiny Rainbowed Diamonds and they lighted up and we're all around Neohax. So Neohax turned into Super Neohax (it is instead for the color of the Super Transformation, it's half white and black and you get a huge ass half white and black Sword, and both you and the sword light up) 'Alright, time to find all the people that are trapped in darkness" so Neohax Flew off to find everyone that was trapped in Darkness.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesomeone836 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:38 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"......"Where am I?" Awesomeone walks around on a dark island and finds some guns and armors."......SWEEEETTTTT"

Last edited by Awesomeone836 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL RESTARTING OF CHARS AND NOW CHANING THIS LOLOLOLOL POST!)
Awesomeone836
Awesomeone836
Ultimate Spaceman
Ultimate Spaceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm

And now, i shall finish the rp myself:

Everyone Neohax knew (and met) we're trapped in darkness, so neohax freed everyone that was in the darkness and sliced the second laser in half badassly. "That's what you get for trapping my friends!" So, neohax flew to the tower and released the Rainbowed Diamonds' power, Removing the darkness that was still lying in the world. After Neohax Freed the darkness of the world, he had one more thing to do to fix all of this madness in neo quest. The neo-wolf (and fox) clan has now died except Mia, who is now entirely on her own (unless Doki says something on what happened to her.), gives there magical powers to Neohax, and Neo Himself, Rightfully destroys the core by slicing it in half, and there ends the destruction. However, that wouldn't save Neo and his town, though. Because The core exploded and all of Neotown was destroyed, but Luckily, Edd transfered ALL their stuff and the Heroes (Yes, even Awesomeone, but he is teleported and trapped in space, in which case Neo and his friends must save. but that's for later.), Bob, Newbie, Ed, Edd, and Eddy changed there lives but still kept their personality. Bob is now an assassin and when he is in his Assassin Form, he is "David Saturn", but when not, he is himself, and his personality will improve and go from a total pussy, to a stand-up person who will protect his friends at will and take a punch to the face. Newbie is now a Adventurer, thanks to Neohax's Personality, and Ed Edd n Eddy are still, Well, Ed Edd n Eddy. Jen now is on her own and is off to her own adventures in -snip- (Once again, this might change if Doki differs) and Neohax, Nobody knows what happened to him after he destroyed the core, All anybody knew is he closed his eyes, and slowly fell somewhere where nobody could find him, The Xero Team searched for Neo everywhere, but once he was found, he would leave his past from going to Old Neohax to a New Overpowered, Unstoppable Neohax. But this, begins another problem they must face, because Neo is sealed in a Cursed Crystal, and only one person can Temporarily Gain Neo's Destructive power, and remove Neohax from this curse, but does he have the capability to remove the curse?

To be continued... (in the next installment)
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum