Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!
Neo Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay!

+2
Neohax
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Empty Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay!

Post by Neohax Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Clans

Neo-Wolves
Neo-Wolf and Neo-Fox clan are the guardians of the World or Neotown, Good or Bad, anyone can join this clan. The Leader of the clan is unknown.

Zero-Wolves
Zero-Wolves Zero-Foxes are plain agressive to ALL Wolves and Foxes, even there-selves, sometimes. only wolves and Foxes who are Bad can join this clan. The Leader of the clan is Zeroclaw.

Winged Heroes
Winged Heroes are the World's Best and Friendly Heroes. only Good wolves and foxes can join this clan. the Leader of the clan is DiamondHeart.

Neo Questers
The People who are Neotown. both Good or Bad can join this clan. the leader of the clan is Neohax.

Wolves and Foxes

Ranks:
Alpha Male - (Rule's the pack)
Alpha Female - (Rule's the pack)
Elite Guard - (They protect the alpha's or there land)
Fighter - (They protect there land with there lives)
Hunter - (They hunt for there clan's)
Scout - (They scout there border's and land for any other member's of a rival clan)
Beta - (They are at the bottom of the pack and they watch over the pup's and elder's of the clan)
Medicine Wolf - (Every clan has one medicine wolf that heals the sick and injured)

Name:
Appearance:
Personalty:
Pack: (Fire, Water, Wind, Ice and Earth.)
Clan:
Clan Leader: (The Leader of the pack your in)
Other:

Humans

Name:
Appearance:
Personalty:
Powers: (Fire, Water, Wind, Ice and Earth.)
Clan:
Clan Leader: (The Leader of the Clan your in)
Other:

Neohax's Characters

Name: Neohax
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Neohax11
Personalty: Neohax is Very Protective, Friendly, And fun to play with, unless when attacked or when the Clan/Pack is being attacked by enemies.
Pack: All
Clan: Neo-Wolves
Clan Leader: ???
Other: He has Wings, but Doesn't use it alot unless flying to a World And when it's a Really high And/or tall Mountain, Cliff, etc.
im automatically accepted since im an admin, lol. XD

(not real) Age: 11
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Neohax10
Personalty: Neohax is Friendly unless insulted. just be careful when angry, he will throw you high. He's a bit more Agressive than Awesomeone836.
Powers: All
Clan: Neo Questers
Clan Leader: Neohax
Others: he can morph into a Wolf, Fox, Coyote, and back into a Human.

Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Neohax10
Personalty: same as Neohax
Other: he is easily sneaky, very fast, and can fly while a fox.

Name: Snowy
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Snowy10
Personalty: she is a friendly and kind loving fox, but when met for the first time, she'll get a bit nervous.
Pack: Ice, Water, and Snow
Clan: Winged Heroes
Clan Leader: DiamondHeart
Other: she can fly and has wings, but when she's not flying, her wings become hidden.

Name: DiamondHeart
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Diamon10
Personalty: is a very nicest wolf and is a Trustworthy Wolf
Clan: Winged Heroes
Clan Leader: DiamondHeart
Other: She is never afraid of Humans, lights up in the dark, and can fly anytime.

Name: Shara
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Shara10
Personalty: a lone wolf, and shy when first met, but when known for a while, she will get used to you.
Pack: Water, Ice, Snow
Clan: None
Clan Leader: None
Other: She can also make it winter, but she rarely does it, and is a very strong silent type.

For Creating Foxes, here's the link: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/184/0/6/kaylink__s_fox_maker_by_kaylink-d2nnoay.swf

For Creating Wolves, here are 2 links: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/332/0/9/Create_a_Wolf_v2_by_Khalypso.swf | http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/025/f/e/Create_A_Wolf_flash_by_KCoyote.swf

Last edited by Neohax on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 27 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing Neohax (Wolf) and Adding a New Wolf Character)
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

NeoPoints : 0

http://epicneotown.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Empty Re: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay!

Post by Newbie Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

i would like to roleplay, but i don't feel like right now. Neutral
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Empty Re: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay!

Post by Neohax Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Noob wrote:cun ! joni? I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
are you Blind? anyone OTHER THAN YOU, NOOB can join the roleplay, but since your a douchebag, go back to sucking some balls. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Noob wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Noob wrote:cun ! joni? I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
are you Blind? anyone OTHER THAN YOU, NOOB can join the roleplay, but since your a douchebag, go back to sucking some balls. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
u r eh MUN PAWSUN!

FAWK U!!!!
Fuck you too, Noob. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Noob wrote:[/denied]
You didn't make the Roleplay part.
Reason: READ THE MOTHER FUCKING TITLE FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Last edited by Neohax on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Name: Maxy
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Blockl10
Personalty: is a nice and friendly wolf, is not a fighter yet, and was a rescue wolf.
Pack: Wind
Other: he has wings, but only flys to high areas.

Name: Newbie
(not real) Age: 10
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Blockl11
Personalty: is a very friendly guy, is a bit sensitive, but like people.
Powers: None.
Other: None.
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Newbie wrote:[/accepted]
you got the part! Very Happy
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Neohax wrote:
Newbie wrote:[/accepted]
you got the part! Very Happy
Really?! Thanks! Very Happy
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Noob wrote:
Neohax wrote:-snip-

WET MEH UN NAO 0R ILL SPEEM U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
First of all, Way to go for Page Stretching, Douchebag. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836

Second, im not letting you in this Roleplay cause you'll fuck it up like you'll always do, no matter how many times you spam me. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by EdEddEddyFan12 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 pm

am i allowed to use characters from other stories?
EdEddEddyFan12
EdEddEddyFan12
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:07 pm

ededdeddyfan12 wrote:am i allowed to use characters from other stories?
Yes.

You can also add as many characters, but 3 characters, 3 wolves per post.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by EdEddEddyFan12 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Neohax wrote:
ededdeddyfan12 wrote:am i allowed to use characters from other stories?
Yes.

You can also add as many characters, but 3 characters, 3 wolves per post.
ok, i'll get mine started if i have time. Smile
EdEddEddyFan12
EdEddEddyFan12
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by EdEddEddyFan12 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm

umm, i have no wolf characters, can i just do humans?
EdEddEddyFan12
EdEddEddyFan12
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:20 pm

ededdeddyfan12 wrote:umm, i have no wolf characters, can i just do humans?
Sure, if you don't have a wolf character, you can just use humans. and if you have no human character, you can just use wolves.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by EdEddEddyFan12 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:34 pm

(Ed, Edd, and Eddy go to there respected owner, i did not make them, just added them to roleplay here cause i like them, lol.)

Name: Ed
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! How-to-draw-ed-from-ed-edd-n-eddy-tutorial-drawing
Personalty: [lazy to write down XD]

Name: Double D (Edd)
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! How-to-draw-edd-from-ed-edd-n-eddy-tutorial-drawing
Personalty: [lazy to write XD]

Name: Eddy
Appearance: Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsLyAbu1AuV8Pf4C6DQI-Gy27R-0PU5juvKp4F8i7p3L4qIsnfQg
Personalty: [lazy to write XD]
EdEddEddyFan12
EdEddEddyFan12
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:36 pm

ededdeddyfan12 wrote:[/accepted]
You got the part! Very Happy
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:41 pm

are you still letting me in the roleplay? im coming back since you banned noob, Honest. D:
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Newbie wrote:are you still letting me in the roleplay? im coming back since you banned noob, Honest. D:
Yeah, your still in. Razz
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Neohax wrote:
Newbie wrote:are you still letting me in the roleplay? im coming back since you banned noob, Honest. D:
Good. Smile
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Noob wrote:
Newbie wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Good. Smile
UMAD? Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2937254162
oh god, YOUR back. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by EdEddEddyFan12 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Noob wrote:
Newbie wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Good. Smile
oh, your that guy Neohax is talking about.

Well here's something for you: go back to preschool Whore. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
EdEddEddyFan12
EdEddEddyFan12
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Noob wrote:
ededdeddyfan12 wrote:
Noob wrote:
Newbie wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Good. Smile

Well here's something for you: go back to preschool Whore. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
y dun u since u haz eh pawteh mawsh, nao go geet eh cawigh dehgweh beh4 u pawst hear eegun. geek
No Noob, he's serious, you keep fucking up my forums every time, so he's say "you should leave before coming back to the forums", we all say it, but YOU choose do be a dimwit and flame people. you should be ashamed of yourself, Noob. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by EdEddEddyFan12 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Neohax wrote:
Noob wrote:
ededdeddyfan12 wrote:
Noob wrote:
Newbie wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Good. Smile

y dun u since u haz eh pawteh mawsh, nao go geet eh cawigh dehgweh beh4 u pawst hear eegun. geek
No Noob, he's serious, you keep fucking up my forums every time, so he's say "you should leave before coming back to the forums", we all say it, but YOU choose do be a dimwit and flame people. you should be ashamed of yourself, Noob. Roleplayers Needed (other than Noob) for Roleplay! 2280565836
FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!
EdEddEddyFan12
EdEddEddyFan12
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Noob wrote:
ededdeddyfan12 wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Noob wrote:
ededdeddyfan12 wrote:
Noob wrote:
Newbie wrote:
Neohax wrote:
Good. Smile

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!
o keh i awm sorreh. Sad[/laied]

yeh wight, wiek i iz goin' 2 beh weevun wit eh bawntun ov nawbs, i amz teh gawd ov teh eenternut!!! s0 u cunnt maek meh. >:3
First of all, Your not the God of the Internet.

Second, stfu and leave, i had it with you.

Last, this is getting laid out of hand, the next dumbass who starts a flame war will get Drama'd.

Locked.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 am

Unlocked.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum