Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!
Neo Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to install Windows XP and other Windows OS into Virtual PC 2007

3 posters

Go down

how to install Windows XP and other Windows OS into Virtual PC 2007 Empty how to install Windows XP and other Windows OS into Virtual PC 2007

Post by Neohax Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Yes, i know that Windows XP is gonna stop selling XP on October 22, but support 'til 2014, so don't remind me.

Do this first:
1. download the Torrent right here (to open the file, you need This)
2. put the ISO File in Anywhere (i chose to put it at Desktop)
3. get ImgBurn.
4. get a Empty CD, and insert it.
5. click on "Write image file to Disc"
6. click on the ISO File, then click OK.
7. Wait...
8. Done!

For Virtual PC 2007:

1. get Windows Virtual PC 2007 (32-bit | 64-bit )
2. start Virtual New Machine
3. do the installations
(if you at the Formatting area of the Setup, ONLY do "Format the Partition using the NTFS file system (Quick)")
4. After Installations is done, Eject the CD.
5. ???
6. Profit!

(You'll need either WinRAR or 7Zip to open the .zip File) Download link: http://download318.mediafire.com/rdpce1uug1gg/xjjvd62rpcq4sk7/Windows+XP.zip

(same for this) http://www.mediafire.com/?c2wvuar50fcadrj

hoped this helped. Smile

Last edited by Neohax on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

NeoPoints : 0

http://epicneotown.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

how to install Windows XP and other Windows OS into Virtual PC 2007 Empty Re: how to install Windows XP and other Windows OS into Virtual PC 2007

Post by Bob Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Thanks for the Tutorial. The only problem is, i don't have any Empty CD's. is there another way to use Virutal PC 2007 without a CD? Neutral
Bob
Bob
Ultimate Partner
Ultimate Partner

Back to top Go down

how to install Windows XP and other Windows OS into Virtual PC 2007 Empty Re: how to install Windows XP and other Windows OS into Virtual PC 2007

Post by EdEddEddyFan12 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Bob wrote:Thanks for the Tutorial. The only problem is, i don't have any Empty CD's. is there another way to use Virutal PC 2007 without a CD? Neutral
Try opening a Virtual Machine, Click on "CD", then click "Capture ISO Image", pick a ISO you want to use, and there you go. Smile

You Have Earned Points

Helping a Person +2

you are allowed to remove this out of your post.
EdEddEddyFan12
EdEddEddyFan12
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:13 pm

EdEddEddyFan12 wrote:
Bob wrote:Thanks for the Tutorial. The only problem is, i don't have any Empty CD's. is there another way to use Virutal PC 2007 without a CD? Neutral
Try opening a Virtual Machine, Click on "CD", then click "Capture ISO Image", pick a ISO you want to use, and there you go. Smile
Thanks. Smile
Bob
Bob
Ultimate Partner
Ultimate Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum