Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!
Neo Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED]something bad happened to my wii.

Go down

[SOLVED]something bad happened to my wii. Empty [SOLVED]something bad happened to my wii.

Post by Neohax Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:47 pm

EDIT: Turns out, my wii isn't dead. I turned it on Today and it worked as normally again. time for this topic to die.

one day, i was thinking about installing the Homebrew Channel, and I found a great tutorial, and it seemed to work pretty well.

What I did was: Grabbed out SSBB and used Smash Stacks to get the Homebrew Channel, installed Homebrew Channel, and installed BootMii as boot2, then exited the HackMii Installer. Yes, i backed up my wii before moving on. Anyway, I installed some WADs, Downgraded to 4.1 (you'll probably be pissed that i downgraded, but my wii was still up and running), and got everything done. a few weeks later, I decided to download some apps on the Hombrew Browser, then started to used them.

Today, when i was going to try Genesis Plus GX, my wii started up will a corrupted screen, and that was it. just a corrupted screen, and by corrupted screen, i mean THIS:

[SOLVED]something bad happened to my wii. 100_0016

I am NOT making this, this is 100% True.

I don't know what to do anymore. should i just let it die like this or do something about it? I Don't know what to do to fix this, i tried looking up on how to fix this, did everything exactly what it said, but it didn't work.

Powering on the Wii, FAILED.

Pressing the Eject button, worked once, but FAILED.

Plugging it out, then back in, FAILED.

Leaving it alone for an hour, FAILED.

putting in a CD, FAILED.

No Matter what I do, it always fails. and No, i'm NOT getting help from Nintendo, I'm doing it by myself.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

NeoPoints : 0

http://epicneotown.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum