Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!
Neo Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quest for Rainbowed Diamonds

3 posters

Go down

The Quest for Rainbowed Diamonds Empty The Quest for Rainbowed Diamonds

Post by Neohax Fri May 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Introduction

(Notice this is a Minecraft Reference to Blockland, please do not start flame wars over this -_- and if you have nothing nice to say, then don't post it.)

it has been night, Neohax and awesomeone have been mining for the past 3 days, still nothing but iron and coal. "Neo, when are you going to realize that we're NEVER going to find those rainbowed diamonds?" "i know it's here somewhere, i remembered bob was going over here to look for some..." "What the hell happened to you, Neo?" ... No Response. Awesomeone got tired of doing this and just lefted. Neohax has was no longer frozen, yet he wondered why he was frozen for a minute there...

9:00

Then Neohax started dreaming he was in the woods, walking in the middle of no where, lost and scared. when suddenly he saw red eyes in the dark, a black, hostile wolf saw neo and ripped him to sheds murderously. Neohax woke up because of the dream. he was scared a little bit, but tried to stay up all night, but he got a bit tired, and fell asleep, the same dream repeated everytime he went to sleep, just random bad dream.

7:00

Neohax was Waaaaaaaay over past tired, the dream stopped for now and Neo sleeped peacefully.

Until he had to go do his job. so Awesomeone836 grabbed a horn to wake up neohax, and scared the fuck out of neo. "AAH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "Your going to be late, and why are you acting so jumpy all of a sudden?" Neo Sighed. "I had a dream last night that I was walking in the woods, I was scared and started to run, then a black wolf ran straight for me and tackled me to the ground. I felt his claws go into my arms and legs as I was in the snow watching him. I didn't move then he stared down at me with his blood red eyes and started a deadly growl. He showed his teeth to me which made me thing he wanted to kill me and he did. why would I see this lone black wolf with red eyes trying to kill me?" Awesomeone didn't responded for a minute. "Neo, i think you we're probably missing your pet wolves you released into the wild. i know they we're special, but they we're a bit dangerous to keep. i know you feel that way, you know you want a pet wolf, i want a pet... that's not important right now. so, you still up to do some work?" Neohax nodded his head, got his pickaxe, and got back to work, but he can't stop thinking about that dream he had when he was asleep.

Later, he got to work mining some stuff. but then he heard a wolf crying, and it sounded like one of Neohax's wolves. "is that my wolves?" he looked around where to see, but he didn't see a single bit of them. but a glowing happened in the cave, Neohax went down to check it out. he saw the Bluer Diamond and took it, but that's not was else was there, it was Neohax's Pets; DarkPaw & GoldenWing. both of there wings we're damaged and couldn't fly out. Neohax took them back home safe and sound. then a yellow diamond hit Neohax in the head, thinking Awesomeone836 did it. but he really didn't. Neohax took the Yellow Diamond and wondered what to do with them. Neo heard a strange mysterious voice saying to him "Neo... you must activate the Rainbowed Diamonds into the Stone of Power... Look up..." the voiced stopped speaking for a minute and Neohax looked up, and the clouds we're somehow purple and bombs, knifes, and everything deadly started raining. "oh No..." Neohax wasn't happy about that. "Now, you and your friend must go up to the purple clouds and destroy each Dark Cores. you don't have enough time to waste... you must get those Rainbowed Diamonds NOW!" "but we won't find all of them in time! how will we be able to collect all the rainbowed diamonds?" ... No Response. "Damn, i guess i'll have to find them myself.. unless... Aw shit! what about Awesomeone and the town! i gotta find him!" then Neohax began running to Neotown to find Awesomeone.

Quest 1: The Trial

after Neohax got to the city he found Awesomeone on the floor hurt badly. *insert sad music here* "Damn it, he's hurt!" "Neo... don't worry about me... i'll be fine... besides,... you can get those... diamonds... and stop... those devils... believe me..." "but what if i need your help? Who will i need to get to assist me?! Crying or Very sad " "you can... use... the Xero Ship... Besides, it's the only way... you can stop them..." "No, please don't leave me, No, NO! Crying or Very sad " "if you need me... i'll be getting revived... good luck..... Neohax..." "No, No, NO!!! *sobs*" *sad music fades out and ends*

15 minutes later...

"is he going to alright?" "Well, he might have a few bones broken and a some blood gone, but i think a blood transfer will help a bit." "*sniff* but, what about his bones?" "we're not sure what to do with his bones, so for now, we'll just transfer his blood. Neohax, do you think you could donate some blood to Awesomeone?" "umm, sure." Neohax heads into the Blood Donation room. "Alright, you might feel a slight pitch once we donate some blood out of you, so try to relax." "ok, but before we start this, is there anything i should know aboOOOH MY GOD." after a few minutes, his blood was completely donated, but not too much, though. "Hmm.. this can't be right..." "What, what's wrong?" "it says here Neohax's Blood is Half Black, Half White. "What?!" "this blood type is very rare! but what could a boy be doing with blood that is half black and half white?" The Doctor reversed the blood back to Neo, but it was a bit painful on Neo. "Hey, why did you do that?" "it says here, that's your blood is Half Black, Half White. this blood is extremely dangerous donating to. it could even make them fall into the wrong hands!" Neohax was Shocked for a minute. "WHAT?! THEN HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DONATE BLOOD TO MY FRIEND THEN?!" "hey watch your language first of all, and second, we need another person with Normal blood that might help your friend, but who are we suppose to get it to?" Neohax Sighed. "donate blood to bob, he's normal." "What?! No way! im not donating any of my blood to that donater thingy!" Neohax had an idea to make bob do it. "i'll give you a cheese-stick. :3" "one pint please." then the doctor began collecting a pint of Bob's Blood. "Perfect. this one should help your friend." "good. NOW GEVH MEH DAT CHUSTUCK U PWUMSED MEH 4!!!!!" "yeah... i lied. :3" Bob Raged. "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!111111!!!! I WANTZ CHUSSTUCK DLIFHDSLFSDHAFLJSDHFLSJDHFLJSDHFKJSHKJHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "OK FINE TAKE THIS DAMN CHEESE-STICK AND SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!! Geez. >_>" "YAAAAAAAAY!!! :DDD" then the doctor put the blood into Awesomeone.

"maybe i can do it by myself..." Neohax runs to the Trial Test "HALT! no one beyond this point may past!" "i don't care if i can't cross, let me go though!" "Nope. you have to do Trials in order to past beyond." "*sigh* then what trials am i suppose to do?" "This trial is very hard to take. if your lucky, however, to pass the Trial, you might pass. but nobody has ever beated this trial, just wait until you head into Level 16. There are No Passageways, and since flying is prohibited, your screwed Kid, so just go back home." "even if i can't beat level 16, i'll still do whatever it takes" "HA, you make me laugh. ok, tell you what, since you make me laugh i will let you pass." Neohax was happy. "HA, Just Kidding." Neohax started having flames on his head. "Uhh... Kid, there are flames on your head" then Neohax became Evil. his clothes became all dark, his eyes became glowing red, and had a Evil Hellis Voice. "HOLY SHIT!!!" "Now, This is your last chance, either you let me pass, and i spare your life, or i save you for dinner later in hell." "OK, OK, GO AHEAD AND GO THOUGH, JUST SPARE MY LIFE!!!" The Guard was in Fear, he couldn't think straight. "Gladly." Neo became Neutral again, he returned into his default self.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

NeoPoints : 0

http://epicneotown.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Rainbowed Diamonds Empty Re: The Quest for Rainbowed Diamonds

Post by Newbie Mon May 23, 2011 4:26 pm

looks cool. Smile
Deactivated

NeoPoints : 0