Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Quest
Welcome to Neo Quest, the game where you fight and quest, talk and chat with friends, and do almost whatever you want! you may also sign up for Premium Account!
Neo Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax Empty *COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax

Post by Neohax Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Neohax's Turn

Everything in Neotown was going out Great, the Bird we're chirping, the people are gardening. Yep, everything was peaceful, Until...

"Ahhh... i wonder what's next on are to-do list..." *BOOM* "OH JESUS CHRIST WHAT WAS THAT?!" so Neohax went out to find out. he saw a meteor and it hit Newbie. "oh my god, Newbie!" [Newbie's Turn]

Last edited by Neohax on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

NeoPoints : 0

http://epicneotown.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

*COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax Empty Re: *COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax

Post by Newbie Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:12 pm

"ow... the pain hurts..." newbie slipped free from the meteor, then everyone came out of there house to see what was going on. "newbie, what happened?" "well, *flashback while talking* I was working on a project to portal warping to worlds, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, i heard something falling from the sky, and hit me just before i even completed installing the computer onto the portal" *flashback ends* "huh, no wonder." "Oh dear, what happened?" "Newbie just got his by the meteor, luckily he survived." "yeah, if i didn't had the chip to protect me, i've would of been a goner." "oh thank goodness your safe, but we have bad news." "what is it?" "someone's planning to destroy neotown and the world, leaving to nothing but a deadly land filled with lava and dead bodies" "...and who is this someone?" "im not sure yet, but if we have enough data, we could find out who's responsible for this mess." "ok, i'll go to Neohax's Base to detect some things" Neohax grabbed my back of the shirt even before i went for the exit "hold on there, the base is for emergency or evacuation use only, not to store crap in it." "but-" just before i could say another word, Edd, Neohax, and Me heard a Siren. "What the hell?" "oh dear, it's happening sooner than i thought. he must of hacked into the base and stole some infomation, but how?" Then the giant monitor screen turned on and there was the person. "Greetings Neotown's People, i have stole some infomation from the base, and destroyed the Backup Data button, so now, if you want your World, and your town to be saved, you have to find and destroy ME! mwhahahahahahahahahahaha- *cough 2x* Sorry. Anyway, Goodbye, Losers!" and the screen went black and everyone panic. "oh my, what do we do?" "i'll tell you what to do, get Ed and Eddy to stop that villian!" "ok" and Edd ran off to get Ed and Eddy. "Newbie, hop in the car" "Why?" "JUST DO IT!" so i jumped in anyway. Double D got Ed and Eddy and hopped in too. and off they go to there Adventures. [EdEddEddyFan12's Turn]
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

*COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax Empty Re: *COMPLETE* The Adventures of Neohax

Post by EdEddEddyFan12 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:28 am

Thank god you locked the topic.
Anyway, back to the Story.

"Uhh... Neo, are you sure you know where you're going?" "im pretty sure i do Edd, now just relax" the Road became all bumpy and the Jeep flipped, everyone starting flying in the air. The only People that got lost during the flying was Ed, Neohax, and Newbie. Edd and Eddy we're the only one who we're still falling at the jeep. Luckily, Edd gets out his Jetpack and Grabs Eddy. then Started Jetting out of the fall. the Jeep fell into a waterfall, and Edd and Eddy Safely landed in a Grassland. "Oh Dear, we lost Ed, Neohax, and Newbie! what do we do?" "we just find them, now lets go sockhead!" "i guess we'll have to go by foot" But Edd saw a Portal, and Both Entered in it. Play the Part of the game here! [Anyone's Turn]
EdEddEddyFan12
EdEddEddyFan12
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Maybe it was the quietness that disturbed Jen for that set time. Maybe it was the fact that nobody was around. Jen scanned the area around her with her eyes, seeing the small flamboyant flowers bloom from the ground. Possibly, it was just her mind hallucinating the surroundings around her. So many possibilities to choose from. Jen's peaceful thoughts were quickly disrupted when she heard the large explosion sounding noise from afar.

"The fuck?!" Jen yelled to no one in particular. She rushed her way towards the explosion, almost getting run over by some random Jeep. As the Jeep came by, Jen flipped the Jeep over with her feet, in which somehow she managed to flip it over using the element of wind, which made her body temporarily weightless, and the Jeep itself. Though it wasn't on purpose obviously. She noticed the people inside the Jeep, but it was more of a instinct reaction.

"Oh shi---!!" Jen stopped herself from cursing again, staring in wide-eyed shock at the flying Jeep in the air. Jen landed on her feet, her left eye twitching at the thing she had just done. Jen gave herself an necessary face palm to her forehead.

---

Mia was hiding in a large patch of grass in some random grassland. Her coat blended with the color of the grass, as she kept careful watch, trying to keep still. Though she had the occasional movement as a small wag of her tail when she got really really bored of keeping watch for something interesting.

Is there anything to do? This is a bit boring.... Mia thought to herself, as she rested her head on the front of her paws as her eyeballs quickly glanced around her, continuing to keep on with her watch around the field of the grassland.
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Meanwhile with Neohax...

After they blasted off, everyone was unconscious and the only one who woke up was Neohax, noticing they we're still alive. "i'm... i'm alive? I'M ALIVE! Hey, where's my hat? oh, there it is. Hey Guys, we-" he notice everyone was still unconscious. he tried waking each one up, but nothing happened. "Damnit, there still in there cold, well i guess i'll camp here for now until there better" so Neohax built a temporary camp until everyone is wakes up. he also put the people in beds in the Tent and went outside to get some fresh air. luckily he was next to the river.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Newbie Woke up seeing Neohax and said in his mind what is Neohax doing up? then he saw Neohax turn into a wolf and run off. Oh my goodness... Neohax just turned into a wolf! i got to wake Ed up!

Meanwhile with Eddy and Edd...

"Uhh, Double D, where are we..." "Hey, a Tent! let's see who's in there." so both of them went in the tent and saw Newbie and Ed "you're OK! but where's Neohax?" "About that... he turned into a wolf and ran off" "HE WHAT?!"
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Jen flew up into the air, with the help of her elemental powers, she silently landed as to where she saw three of the people fly towards. "Are you guys okay??" Jen asked in a worried tone, as she blinked curiously at the two people. Wait, wasn't there three of them? Jen wondered, as she looked around. Was she imagining that third person?
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 pm

After Neohax turned into a wolf and lefted, he went to the Forest that was next to the waterfall and walked there. he went to a dark cave that hasn't been entered and slept there.

Meanwhile with Newbie...

"Yeah we're fine."
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 pm

It seems like they didn't notice that the reason they went flying was because of her. Good. She thought with relief. "Didn't you have a third person with you? Where did he or she run off too? I don't see them around...." Jen asked, her eyes scanning the area around her.
---
The grassland was a quiet place for Mia, but it was really boring afterawhile. Mia sat up, and walked her way towards the forest, as she went deep inside the forest, after a bit, she had reached a waterfall. Staring at the river as the waterfall roared from the falling water, Mia leaned over to drink some water. Her tongue made the usual lapping sound as she drank. After a drink, she noticed a cave nearby, and she cautiously walked towards it, sooner or later she was inside, as she noticed the faint figure of another wolf. Mia stared at the wolf in distaste to how he or she just seemed to sleep there peacefully. "You there. Wake up." Mia said sternly, as her gaze was calm and steady.
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm

ixTokiDoki wrote:It seems like they didn't notice that the reason they went flying was because of her. Good. She thought with relief. "Didn't you have a third person with you? Where did he or she run off too? I don't see them around...." Jen asked, her eyes scanning the area around her.
---
The grassland was a quiet place for Mia, but it was really boring afterawhile. Mia sat up, and walked her way towards the forest, as she went deep inside the forest, after a bit, she had reached a waterfall. Staring at the river as the waterfall roared from the falling water, Mia leaned over to drink some water. Her tongue made the usual lapping sound as she drank. After a drink, she noticed a cave nearby, and she cautiously walked towards it, sooner or later she was inside, as she noticed the faint figure of another wolf. Mia stared at the wolf in distaste to how he or she just seemed to sleep there peacefully. "You there. Wake up." Mia said sternly, as her gaze was calm and steady.

"You mean Neohax? well, i saw him, he turned into a wolf and ran off into the forest next to that river. i didn't follow him cause i didn't want him to know i was spying on him."

---

As Neo heard someone, he opened one eye and saw a wolf, he slowly got up and said with calmness and kindness. "Umm Hello. what are you doing here?" as he tilted his head.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Jen looked at the direction of which the boy spoke of. "Uh oh. Your friend is in trouble. In that forest....there are bad things that happened." Jen frowned somberly.

---

Mia stared at the wolf without remorse, as she circled around him curiously. "You there.....why are you so calm? Speaking friendly towards any stranger is a dangerous risk. For all you know, they may be an enemy. In this forest, there are tons of horrible things in here. What is your name?" Mia asked, her face still stern, and her voice, cold.
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 pm

ixTokiDoki wrote:Jen looked at the direction of which the boy spoke of. "Uh oh. Your friend is in trouble. In that forest....there are bad things that happened." Jen frowned somberly.

---

Mia stared at the wolf without remorse, as she circled around him curiously. "You there.....why are you so calm? Speaking friendly towards any stranger is a dangerous risk. For all you know, they may be an enemy. In this forest, there are tons of horrible things in here. What is your name?" Mia asked, her face still stern, and her voice, cold.

"Oh Dear, we better find Neo, and Fast! but we have to stay together" "i'm staying here in the Tent with Ed, Right Ed?" "Wait For Me! Very Happy" "(Talks to self) Darn." "i'll come too to save Neohax"

---

"Erm, my name is Neohax."
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:28 pm

"Alright! But don't slow me down!" Jen yelled, as she rushed into the forest with quick speed.

---

Mia stopped, as the name echoed within her mind. "Neohax." Mia repeated. Mia closed her eyes, as many thoughts stirred within her mind, as she had came to a conclusion. "My name is Mia. Neohax, follow me." Mia said calmly, as she walked out of the cave smoothly, quickly turning at the corner of which the cave ended, heading east. She looked back every now and then, to see Neohax following behind quite slowly. "Hurry up!" Mia barked, as she turned into a thin path in between the rocks.
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 pm

ixTokiDoki wrote:Mia stopped, as the name echoed within her mind. "Neohax." Mia repeated. Mia closed her eyes, as many thoughts stirred within her mind, as she had came to a conclusion. "My name is Mia. Neohax, follow me." Mia said calmly, as she walked out of the cave smoothly, quickly turning at the corner of which the cave ended, heading east. She looked back every now and then, to see Neohax following behind quite slowly. "Hurry up!" Mia barked, as she turned into a thin path in between the rocks.
Neohax ran a bit faster until he was behind her, and Neohax jump onto the rocks and went down the rock safely.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Mia continued down the path, until she reached a three way split. She went down the path heading west, until she found herself in a cavern. She walked down the cavern smoothly, before reaching two wolves which stood at the other end of the cavern. "My name is Mia, I've found a wolf. Let me through, guards." Mia stated, as the guards nodded as Mia walked into the light of the other side, seeing a civilization of wolves.

The landscape around them was well sheltered. There were leaves hovering above them for shade, and the rocks around them provided a safe place to rest. "Welcome, Neohax."
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:17 pm

*continues following mia*

Last edited by Neohax on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't read doki's message)
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:13 pm

"This is the living place of the Neo-Wolves." Mia explained. "As you can see, this is a clan of wolves. We have a wish to stay apart living from humans, so we've taken our home here in this peaceful area. It's a good area to live at. The wolves of this clan have different roles....and different goals.....but we're all here for similar reasons." Mia explained even more, then continued on. "I take it you don't have a place to go?" Mia asked curiously.
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 am

ixTokiDoki wrote:"I take it you don't have a place to go?" Mia asked curiously.
"No, I Pretty much don't, see," before Neo could speak, he heard Newbie's Voice. "Oh No... Uhh, i have to go. Bye." Neohax Quickly Lefted because he forgot the important mission to save Neotown and his Friends.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:24 am

"Oi!!" Mia called out, rushing out behind him.

---

Jen turned towards Newbie, keeping a straight face on. "You're absolutely positive he's still here?" Jen asked, pushing onward with her questions. "He well may could've left premises."
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 am

ixTokiDoki wrote:"Oi!!" Mia called out, rushing out behind him.

---

Jen turned towards Newbie, keeping a straight face on. "You're absolutely positive he's still here?" Jen asked, pushing onward with her questions. "He well may could've left premises."
Neohax went as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog (but not really ._.) and after he was lost, he got his camouflage on, and went into a deeper cave. after everything was quiet, he turned back into a human and turned his camouflage off. then got out of the cave.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ixTokiDoki Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:42 am

Mia looked around in the forest, and found no one. No one besides a human boy that walked out of a cave. What was a human boy doing in a cave? Mia thought to herself, as she swiftly and stealthily followed the boy.
ixTokiDoki
ixTokiDoki
Ultimate Helpers
Ultimate Helpers

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 pm

ixTokiDoki wrote:Mia looked around in the forest, and found no one. No one besides a human boy that walked out of a cave. What was a human boy doing in a cave? Mia thought to herself, as she swiftly and stealthily followed the boy.
Neohax went up all the way into the trees and looked for his friends. he saw Newbie's hat, went down, and ran as fast as he can to find Newbie and the Rest.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Suddenly he was lost for 15 Minutes. so he gave up and called the facts that he's completely lost in the forest. so he slept cause he was too tired and there came the legendary GoldenDiamond; the rarest wolf to find and tame, with his pup, GoldenWing. "it seems this is the boy who stops evil and has both of the powers to activate Good, and Bad..." "...But it seems he is in there still cold, he can't reach out of it..." "...We better bring him to the Neo-Wolves." "But are you sure? we'll be seen..." "as long as i freeze time, but make sure Neohax is still un-frozen, we won't be seen. Come on, GoldenWing." and so GoldenDiamond picked Neohax up and put him on his back. he went into the Neo-Wolves' Place and gently put Neohax on the ground and lefted. after they have lefted, everything was unfrozen and everyone was able to move again. but the Neo-Wolves saw a human in there place. one walked very slowed and licked his face to see if he was either asleep or dead. Neohax was still in there cold. so they thought he was dead and built a hole into the ground and put him there. but will the others still find Neohax?
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Neohax Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 pm

After a few days later, he woke up and noticed he was underground. luckily he had his Diamond shovel and digged up. he looks both ways, and saw some wolves. he got out of the hole and cleaned himself up, he saw an exit, but he didn't think it was a good idea, so he turned into part fox (only the tail and ears we're there, and the colors we're white) and sneaked out, and saw a flying wolf. he didn't care about that, so he jumped off the tree, and finds the others, he bumped into the flying wolf he saw, but she didn't want to attack him, so he continued to find Newbie. he finally found the rest. "Neohax! you're OK! but you have..." "Yeah i know." "Never mind, lets go back." "Uhh..." "you don't know where the hell we are do you?" "Nope..." "Lucky for me, i've added a return-point in case we ever get lost." so Edd turned on the Teleport button and they we're back to the Tent. "Well, now that we have everyone, lets go back to-" Neohax as oddly teleported somewhere else. "Uhh, Double D, what did you do to Neo?" "i didn't do anything." a few minutes later... "Ugh... where the hell am i? ... Aww son of a bi-" [Egg Rock Zone - Act 3 Plays] "Oh Dear, i'm getting a signal that Max must of Teleported Neohax to his Death Ship and he must be fighting one of his army, i hope Neohax is OK..." "I'll save him." "ZXero?! How did you find us?!" "i don't have time, just Teleport me there, NOW!" So Double D tries to hack Max's Death Ship Teleportation so ZXero can save Neohax and Cancel the Lazer Destination. "Aha! Hacked! i might be able to teleport you now." Double D Pressed the Teleport button and ZXero get Teleported where Neohax was.
Neohax
Neohax
Ultimate Hero
Ultimate Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesomeone836 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Awesomeone was just walking down the road then for some reason he felt the ground shake.He decided to go check it out
Awesomeone836
Awesomeone836
Ultimate Spaceman
Ultimate Spaceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum